RIVERS STATE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION RECRUITMENT 2023/2024 APPLICATION FORM PORTAL
Rscsc.ng Portal – Steps on How to Apply for 2023 Rivers State Job Recruitment Now
www.rscsc.ng Portal Login – Rivers State 2023 Job Recruitment & How to Apply
Apply now for the Rivers State Civil Service Commission’s recruitment year 2023–2024. Please, note that this article provides information on the application form, prerequisites, and instructions for applicants who want to apply for job openings in the Rivers State government, as well as information on the civil service recruitment portal (www.rscsc.ng).
The Rivers State Government has formally started hiring civil workers for positions in the public sector. Uniquely, this indicates that the Rivers State government’s recruiting portal is currently active, and anyone interested in applying can do so by visiting the website. Again, the chairman and members of the Rivers State Civil Service Commission have been reviewed and affirmed by the Rivers State House of Assembly.
- Sir Clifford Ndu Walter – Chairman,
2. Richard Ngozi Okpara – member,
3. Barr Osima Gina – member,
4. John Paschal Nali – member and
5. Chief Mike Elechi – member.
Rivers State government civil service jobs portal www.rscsc.ng is open and candidates are urged to apply. Notably, the main purpose of this recruitment into the Rivers State public sector is to create jobs for the citizens of Rivers State who possess the necessary qualifications.
There are limited slots for this recruitment, and only people qualified for this will be considered so pay attention to the requirement we will list below.
Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023 Available Vacant Positions
The Rivers State Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
- Electrical Engineer
- Education Officer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Technical Officer (Town Planning)
- Scientific Officer (Mining)
- Traffic Officer
- Traffic Assistant
- Midwifery Sister
- Structural Engineer
- Environmental Health Officer II
- Produce Officer
- Town Planning Officer
- Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Civil Engineer
- Motor Driver Mechanic
- Fisheries Officer
- Scientific Officer (Water)
- Technical Officer (Mechanical)
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Technical Officer (Civil)
- Statistical Officer
Rivers State Government Recruitment Requirements 2023
Requirements for the Rivers State government recruitment have been published on the official portal and we will list those here. These requirements are very important when applying for Rivers State recruitment form and you should stick to them.
Moreover, the basic requirements for the Rivers State recruitment 2023 include a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE) which includes a compulsory Credit in English.
Therefore, interested candidates are also expected to be younger than 35 years and possess a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, and Voters card.
In addition, basic knowledge of computers and past working experience is an added advantage.
However, apart from these compulsory requirements, we have some suggestions that will help you perform well on the job should you get in and they include the ability to meet deadlines in multi-tasking environments, being result-oriented, the willingness to work in a new environment, and having good communication skills.
Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024 General Requirements
Please, take note of the following requirements.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicant must be registered with the Rivers State Residents Registration Agency (RASRRA)
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to experiment and try new things
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicant interested in the Rivers State Civil Service recruitment must not be over 35 years
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate in any field of study from a recognized institution
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
Important Points to Note on the Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment
- Apply on time. Do not wait until the deadline.
- You can only apply once.
- So before submitting your application, make sure you are what you said you are.
- You will be disqualified if you submit false documents.
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submitting.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- The Rivers State Government recruitment application form is free
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates
How To Apply For Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
To apply for the Rivers State government recruitment form, navigate to the Rivers State recruitment portal at www.rscsc.ng and view all the available jobs before applying. Check through the available vacancies and read the requirement before deciding on one that fits your skills and qualification.
- Visit the official web portals via www.publicservice.riversstate.gov.ng or www.rscsc.ng
- Select a position of your choice
- Read the job requirements carefully
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application
- Print Confirmation Slip.
Lawson Peter – Chief Editor in Projectvilla Nigeria. A writer and academic researcher.